There are many companies in the UAE that can help you setup an office. That’s the easy part. But clearly your concern is not just to set up an office, more importantly, it’s how you are going to reach customers and decision makers quickly and meet your sales target for the region. This is where SEED stands out among the competition:
- SEED MENA, a member of Seed Group of Companies is owned by a member of the Royal Family of Dubai. That means our high influential network of contacts can become yours. We can give you access to certain decision makers which other can’t.
- Our business model is unique and simple. If you have a unique product or service that is in great demand in the MENA region, then we are interested in helping you sell it to your potential customer faster. Our job is to simply open the door for you, your job is to sell the product/service. If you succeed in selling it, we ask you to pay us a piece of the pie in terms of revenue share. That’s a win-win situation for everyone.
- SEED Group has the local experience and contacts which you capitalise on instead of starting from scratch. It took us 14 years to build our contacts network and gain their trust. By partnering with SEED, all of this network can be passed to you immediately. We’ll even make the call for you and get your the appointment with your clients/partners, all you have to do is show up and sell.
- SEED can also help you setup your own local office with the minimum possible investment and faster than any other incorporation company. Our aim is not to simply help you setup an office, that’s easy. Our aim is to help you make money in the MENA region quickly and effectively.
- SEED has a professional team behind it with clear process and procedures to follow with a customer focused team.
- SEED already has a network of trusted customer and has an impressive track record behind it.
Sounds good! What to find out more information. Sure, here is what you need to do next.
Give us a call and let us have a quick chat. Tell us what are your needs in the MENA region, what are your challenges, and which area do you need help in? We will tell you whether we can help or not. It’s a simple phone call. So contact us now by phone, email, or chat. We’d love to hear from you.